When days cannot be added to a life, we add life to remaining days. Our multidisciplinary teams offer culturally-sensitive, end-of-life and palliative care services to patients and their families at home or in assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities and hospitals.
*2 positions available for a PT
Location: DFW and surrounding areas
Work Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plans and uses therapies involving physical exercise, massage, heat, water, light and electricity.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical equipment and prosthetic and orthotic devices.
- Evaluates, records and reports on patient's response to treatment and progress toward identified goals.
- Integrates physical therapy treatments with other aspects of patient care.
- Assists patients reach their maximal reasonably levels of function and to cope with their limitations.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Participates in patient discharge planning.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- MS or Doctorate in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Must be licensed as Physical Therapist in the State of Texas
- CPR certification for Healthcare Providers
- Automobile insurance required
- No experience required.
- New grads welcome to apply!
Loving Hands Home Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity at all levels of our organization.